Next Generation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming

Non-hacking/glitching clan.

NextGenGamingHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSocom fireteam bravo 1 and 3 Youtub10

Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DANNYFLA813
Forum Member

Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3 Empty
PostSubject: Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3   Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Do any of you guys have socom fireteam bravo 1 or the new one socom fireteam bravo 3 if so im getting both of those games on wenesday you wanna play infrastructure

if 3 or more people have it we can take [GEN] to socom IF NOT a friend at my school and i made our own clan its for gen only but ITS tag is [SEK] super easy kill
guys please replie this can be a historical moment 4 GEN lol but SERIOUSLY Wink O YA and EARLY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY THANKSGIVVVVING
Back to top Go down
[Gen]XkillerstrikerX
Player

PostSubject: Re: Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3   Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:02 pm

ww uhm nice but for to be a [Gen] clan i would say tags would have to be Gen lol bt hey i am not he leader but i dont have this game so if you wanna make a socom clan you will need to recruit Razz
Back to top Go down
KyzZLe
Extreme Noob
KyzZLe

PostSubject: Re: Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3   Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:33 pm

First, the clan tag is [Gen] not [GEN]. I just want to see it done properly. Second, like Killer said if you want to take Gen to Socom the tag has to be [Gen] not anything else. It won't make any sense otherwise. Lastly if your going to do this make sure you aren't doing any cheating, glitching or hacking.
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenClan.tk
DANNYFLA813
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3   Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:06 am

okay guys ill be sure to do that but it may take some time to recruit because there r 50,000+ clans on socom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3   Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Socom fireteam bravo 1 and 3
Page 1 of 1