Next Generation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming

Non-hacking/glitching clan.

NextGenGamingHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSingle Player vs Multiplayer Youtub10

Single Player vs Multiplayer

Go down 
4 posters

Single player or multiplayer?
Singleplayer-Stories matter the most, and I dont need online to enjoy myself
Single Player vs Multiplayer Vote_lcap0%Single Player vs Multiplayer Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Multiplayer-I like to go against people online, so I dont need a storyline at all to give me a good gaming experience
Single Player vs Multiplayer Vote_lcap100%Single Player vs Multiplayer Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
M@$K3D M3N@C3
PS3 Expert
M@$K3D M3N@C3

Single Player vs Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Single Player vs Multiplayer   Single Player vs Multiplayer EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Hey guys

What inspires you to buy games? Is it the gripping story mode, or the frantic online games? My question for today is, if there were 2 copies of a game you liked (1 copy single player, the other copy is multiplayer), which copy would you go for. And you cant buy both. An elephant used half your money to pay off his debts, so now you can only choose 1 copy. Which 1 is going to be.

With reasons Twisted Evil

M@$K3D M3N@C3
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Single Player vs Multiplayer   Single Player vs Multiplayer EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:09 am

Really depends for me, if the online quality is good, and gameplay works well online, I'd get the online, but in a case such as LP2, in which the online takes a while to really come to grips with (people spamming grenades and using tons of VS's) I would get the single player version, cause the story mode in it is much better than the online IMO. But for a game like LBP for example, the story is alright, but it wasn't really a story, just a bunch of levels they made to show how things work and inspire online creations, which can still happen w/o the story. I would get online in this case. So I can't really vote lol.
Back to top Go down
M@$K3D M3N@C3
PS3 Expert
M@$K3D M3N@C3

PostSubject: Re: Single Player vs Multiplayer   Single Player vs Multiplayer EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:19 am

I see what you mean, especially with Little Big Planet.

But there are some games like Modern Warfare 1 and 2 which kind of need that single player mode. It would be akward playing just the multiplayer mode, without that gripping storyline. Shocked

Because I like to play games with long life spans, I'm gonna go for multiplayer, but it seems kind of critical to how important the story mode is, especially for the Call of Duty franchise Shocked
]u]
M@$K3D M3N@C3
[/u]
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Single Player vs Multiplayer   Single Player vs Multiplayer EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:03 pm

It would almost be impossible for me to say when it comes to Halo, great story, and online. In the end, it would probably be the online, but that's like what you said, longevity of the game, even if I could play the Halo story mode 5 times at least, and most likely the same for Uncharted 2.
Back to top Go down
Mulato246
Admin
Mulato246

PostSubject: Re: Single Player vs Multiplayer   Single Player vs Multiplayer EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:56 pm

To be honest, I have never liked Story modes/ Campaign. Online Ftw. The only one I can remember playing repeatedly
is Ps2 Ratchet: Deadlocked. I never did the Mw2 campaign Razz

Last edited by Mulato246 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nextgenerationgaming.forumotion.com
[Gen]XkillerstrikerX
Player

PostSubject: Re: Single Player vs Multiplayer   Single Player vs Multiplayer EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:16 pm

i agree with mula but i do play the story modes but some of them i dont realy like like i loved the uncharted one but mw2 not tht much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single Player vs Multiplayer   Single Player vs Multiplayer Empty

Back to top Go down

Single Player vs Multiplayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation Gaming :: PS3 :: PS3 General Chat-
Jump to: