Next Generation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming

Non-hacking/glitching clan.

NextGenGamingHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Official Zombie games PS3 topic Youtub10

The Official Zombie games PS3 topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M@$K3D M3N@C3
PS3 Expert
M@$K3D M3N@C3

The Official Zombie games PS3 topic Empty
PostSubject: The Official Zombie games PS3 topic   The Official Zombie games PS3 topic EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Hey [Gen] members!

As requested by [Gen]XkillerstrikerX , I have added a topic which adds current news on any zombie games. Remember, if you want to have another topic updated with news on certain game genres/games, please scroll down the PS3 General Chat and find the 'What are YOU interested in?' topic.

Now, lets start with the news I have found so far:

Dead Rising 2

Dead Rising 2 has received some good scores, however, it seems that is hasn't been as well received as the first Dead Rising, only by a small margin. IGN rated Dead Rising 2 with an acceptable 8.0, however, the first game got an 8.3, which Metacritic gave Dead Rising 2 80 out of 100, but gave Dead Rising 85 out of 100. Dont let these scores put you off; from what I've heard, theres been a bit of a graphical overhaul, and different weapons to mess about with Twisted Evil

If you want information on specific zombie games, please write it up on the 'What are YOU intersted in' topic.

M@$K3D M3N@C3

Back to top Go down

The Official Zombie games PS3 topic
Page 1 of 1