Next Generation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming

Non-hacking/glitching clan.

NextGenGamingHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inmaking a game with all of our clan mates who want in Youtub10

making a game with all of our clan mates who want in

Go down 
+4
Absolute FTW
M@$K3D M3N@C3
KinK
[Gen]XkillerstrikerX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[Gen]XkillerstrikerX
Player

making a game with all of our clan mates who want in Empty
PostSubject: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi i was thinking of making a game since i was 12 but i never had the patients or people to help me iwth it and now i see an oppertunity we can start small for example a ruescape private srever or a WoW private server and then later on when we get better in this maybe we could go more into making game out of nothig like uilding evry single object in the game since we are young i thought this could be fun for us an i already started using some programs and stuff but for me coding aint the bes but i know a lil so yeah like i started using prgrams like unity ,saurbraten and once i build a good rs server but a server without like npc's items and other human players in it so i still have to do tyhat but this was at my 13 year so i have to see if still possble any1 up to making a game i'll post more opics about this like for example programs:unity.saurbraten,blender 3d,mayan etc i'll post stuff about t hat so pls post reply thanks
Back to top Go down
KinK
Forum Member
KinK

PostSubject: Re: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:33 pm

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN SORRY
Back to top Go down
M@$K3D M3N@C3
PS3 Expert
M@$K3D M3N@C3

PostSubject: Re: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:53 pm

To be fair, its not too much of a bad idea. However, as xKinKx said, I'd doubt we'd do something like this.

I understand that you think as a clan we can be more than just gaming, and start a new, fresh game, however, we are pretty much a gaming clan; we play games, dont make them. With all the technical work that needs to be put in to a full scale game, we'd need every single clan member to help. But I doubt that everyone has the time or the passion to make a game

Dont let this stop your dream. Infact, try and get this in to production with a couple of friends if you want! Its genuinly a creative idea! I just dont believe it would work with this clan.

Sorry, but nice idea anyway Smile

M@$K3D M3N@C3

Back to top Go down
Absolute FTW
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Well, Game-making requires some pretty advanced programming, mostly in C++. If u wanna make something like COD, then lol good luck, you're gonna need a team of oh, say about a 100+ programmers. Razz
Back to top Go down
[Gen]XkillerstrikerX
Player

PostSubject: Re: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 pm

well it aint gonna be pro like COD or anything but a small thing aint even hav to have multiplayer just for the fun of it or experience of it like i already have started on 1 got inspired by a other guy that used it and made a pretty fun game so i was just woundering who else was interested for example i think mula would be but not sure i'll tell you guys if i finish the game ever lol since i dont have much time but ye it has been a dream of mine i know we are a gaming clan but hey can't say i didn't try to make us more famous hahaha Razz thx to all who have posted

XkillerstrikerX
Back to top Go down
SuppliedRelic
Super Moderator
SuppliedRelic

PostSubject: Re: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:36 pm

xKinKx wrote:
NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN SORRY

You don't have to be so negative about it. Nobody knows if he will make a game someday. Remember, anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psparadise.wetpaint.com
Darth Slin
Super Moderator
Darth Slin

PostSubject: Re: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:16 pm

I would help but i dont know anything about game desine
Back to top Go down
SuppliedRelic
Super Moderator
SuppliedRelic

PostSubject: Re: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Mandalore Kerzon wrote:
I would help but i dont know anything about game desine

Same here. I don't really know much about game designing myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psparadise.wetpaint.com
Darth Slin
Super Moderator
Darth Slin

PostSubject: Re: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:34 pm

I am gona study up on that when i get into some game design school
Back to top Go down
blackcheese_
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:57 am

Sounds fun. Please keep trying to make this game. Do not stop. I have experience in the software/design field seeing as that is my major, but i have very good friends who make games. Not high class games but small flash games. They are very good programmers. Just reply or something and ill try and help you with it. It is my dream to help someone accomplish their Dream.
Back to top Go down
[Gen]XkillerstrikerX
Player

PostSubject: Re: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Hey thanks blackcheese Smile but atm i stopped so that i could study at school and in spare tame playing cod but if i start it agan you'll be the first to know
Back to top Go down
Skyruspk
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:31 am

if your gonna make a game.. whats the name of the game?¿?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making a game with all of our clan mates who want in   making a game with all of our clan mates who want in Empty

Back to top Go down

making a game with all of our clan mates who want in
Page 1 of 1