Next Generation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming

Non-hacking/glitching clan.

NextGenGamingHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDo you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot? Youtub10

Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M@$K3D M3N@C3
PS3 Expert
M@$K3D M3N@C3

Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot? Empty
PostSubject: Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot?   Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Yo [Gen] members

The Dualshock 3 has to be recharged eventually, but sometimes when I plug in the charger wire, I find that I usually keep it in, even after the Dualshock 3 has been completely charged!

Does anyone else use the Dualshock 3 charger wire quite frequently?

M@$K3D M3N@C3
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot?   Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Not really, Sony did a great job of extending the life of the battery in the DualShock 3, I always had trouble with my Sixaxis contoller being low on battery after only 2 hrs. Now my DualShock lasts almost 3 times longer, and the analogs are much more durable, trust me, this is coming from a guy with 4 controllers. 2 Sixaxis and 2 DualShock 3's. The DualShocks easily outlast the Sixaxis.
Back to top Go down
[Gen]XkillerstrikerX
Player

PostSubject: Re: Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot?   Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:38 pm

yes yes i do i use it often but i got 3 dualshick remotes so i cant compare but what i do is make sure 1 is charged fully and while i am using 1 the other one is being charged and after that one finished i put my mic and after 30 min mic is fully charged well for me then
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot?   Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:48 pm

I used to do that with my Sixais's back in 07 and part of 08 before I got my DualShocks. It's still smart to always have something charging, unless of course they're all fully charged. I haven't really had the need since then though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot?   Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you use the Dualshock 3 charger a lot?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation Gaming :: PS3 :: PS3 General Chat-
Jump to: