Next Generation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming

Non-hacking/glitching clan.

NextGenGamingHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhat are your most wanted PS3 Features? Youtub10

What are your most wanted PS3 Features?

Go down 
3 posters

In which area should Sony improve the PS3?
The online
What are your most wanted PS3 Features? Vote_lcap33%What are your most wanted PS3 Features? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
The main menus
What are your most wanted PS3 Features? Vote_lcap0%What are your most wanted PS3 Features? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Settings
What are your most wanted PS3 Features? Vote_lcap0%What are your most wanted PS3 Features? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Music
 0% [ 0 ]
Pictures
 0% [ 0 ]
Internet browsing
 0% [ 0 ]
User profiles
What are your most wanted PS3 Features? Vote_lcap33%What are your most wanted PS3 Features? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Videos
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
M@$K3D M3N@C3
PS3 Expert
M@$K3D M3N@C3

What are your most wanted PS3 Features? Empty
PostSubject: What are your most wanted PS3 Features?   What are your most wanted PS3 Features? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Wassap [Gen] clan?

With the PS3 having 'some' competition, there must be some flaws stopping the PS3 becoming #1 console of all time. What kind of features do you PS3 members want for your beloved console? Bigger hard drives? Different colours? You decide!

Personally, I think the online friend features should be more varied. When looking at friend options, you only really get to see their trophies and send messages. I think maybe they should make the online more facebook like, with what your friends status is like for example.

Another thing could be the introduction of cross chat. Mainly because I like to get in contact with my mates when I play single player games. There is text chat, but theres a limit to how much you write in 1 sentence.

Alright guys, go for it. Get typing! Cool

M@$K3D M3N@C3
Back to top Go down
[Gen]XkillerstrikerX
Player

PostSubject: Re: What are your most wanted PS3 Features?   What are your most wanted PS3 Features? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:02 pm

well first of all hey Very Happy
i like you're idea about chatting in single player but not realy the one like facebook i think its fun when they have the trophies and stuff and u try to beat him/her by getting more a feuture i'd like is not having to perhaps maybe uhm...... diffrent colors or styles by styles i mean for example a call of duty mw2 like in this pic:

hmmm seems like i cant put a image but maybe u can have MW2 style Fifa 10 style tekken style racing style etc.
Back to top Go down
Mchammer
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: What are your most wanted PS3 Features?   What are your most wanted PS3 Features? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:22 pm

i think the best thing would be a built in phone feature, even a skype download option for the ps3 would work, and a full tab for easy access and quick access to facebook, and lastly, a costumizable games tab.
Back to top Go down
M@$K3D M3N@C3
PS3 Expert
M@$K3D M3N@C3

PostSubject: Re: What are your most wanted PS3 Features?   What are your most wanted PS3 Features? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Wow, I've got some mixed results at the moment:D. In 3 days, I will announce the most popular features you guys want in 3 days, so get voting clan!

M@$K3D M3N@C3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your most wanted PS3 Features?   What are your most wanted PS3 Features? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your most wanted PS3 Features?
Page 1 of 1