Next Generation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming

Non-hacking/glitching clan.

NextGenGamingHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inYour favourite accesories Youtub10

Your favourite accesories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M@$K3D M3N@C3
PS3 Expert
M@$K3D M3N@C3

Your favourite accesories Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite accesories   Your favourite accesories EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Wassap [Gen] members

Out of interest, what kind of accesories are you all digging in to these days? The Dualshock 3 controller? The bluetooth headset? Whats the best for you?

I personally like the keypad. Its quite efficent when I need to type up quick messages to my mates. Although, it can be a pain getting the keypad back on my controller whenever I put it away....Rolling Eyes

M@$K3D M3N@C3 Cool
Back to top Go down
[Gen]XkillerstrikerX
Player

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite accesories   Your favourite accesories EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:53 pm

i havethe bluetooth headset but i hear that turtle beach is the best headset for these kinda games and is the keypad usefull? or waste of 15$?
Back to top Go down
M@$K3D M3N@C3
PS3 Expert
M@$K3D M3N@C3

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite accesories   Your favourite accesories EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Yeah, the keypads definitely worth the price! Its way easier than having to type sentences with the electronic keyboard on the PS3, and its good for text chatting Cool

Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite accesories   Your favourite accesories EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Meh, with my type speed it wouldn't matter lol. I'm also very fast with the electronic chat on PS3. I still have a love for the vibrating controller, so DualShock3 is easily my fav, plus, mine's blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite accesories   Your favourite accesories Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favourite accesories
Page 1 of 1