Next Generation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming

Non-hacking/glitching clan.

NextGenGamingHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWelcome to the Xbox Sub-topic! Youtub10

Welcome to the Xbox Sub-topic!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M@$K3D M3N@C3
PS3 Expert
M@$K3D M3N@C3

Welcome to the Xbox Sub-topic! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Xbox Sub-topic!   Welcome to the Xbox Sub-topic! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:34 am

Hi Next [Gen]eration clan members

First and foremost, thank you and congratulations for joining the Next [Gen]eration Gaming Clan. We are happy to have a growing and wonderful community of gamers, so thank you for wanting to be a part of it Surprised

The Next [Gen]eration Gaming clan is a multiplatform clan, which is why we have an Xbox 360 sub topic. Why is it multiplatform you ask? Well, where as other clans are solely on what platform, we strive to be the best clan, and we want to be as accessible to everyone as much as we can. We discuss about each next generation console, and have a mixture of members who play on different multiplatform consoles.

What should you expect from this Xbox sub-topic? Well, thats entirely up to you. Just because some of us are moderators, doesn't mean we write every single topic. Like I said, this a wonderful, friendly community, so we want your word to be spoken on this topic Very Happy

If you ever feel like writing anything about the Xbox, all you have to do is click on the 'NEW TOPIC', and you are free to write anything Xbox. Cool Please do not use this actual topic to write down anything Xbox. This is only an introduction to what the Next [Gen]eration Gaming Clan have to offer for you Xbox fans.

Please note aswell that bad language is not aloud on the forums, due to there being some young members. Also, do not write

A bit about myself: I'm 15 years old this December, and I live in the United Kingdom. I'm more of a PS3 fan boy, so I might not post up a lot of Xbox information on this sub topic, however I'll try my best to come to the Xbox General Chat on a daily basis. This is a next generation console clan aswell, so expect other members to type up here.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay with the Next [Gen]eration clan

M@$K3D M3N@C3
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Xbox Sub-topic!
Page 1 of 1