Next Generation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming

Non-hacking/glitching clan.

NextGenGamingHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inIf you are reading this... Youtub10

If you are reading this...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombieLemons
Forum Member
ZombieLemons

If you are reading this... Empty
PostSubject: If you are reading this...   If you are reading this... EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 5:41 am

What compelled you to come back to this place? Did you come back out of pure curiosity like me?

Hello everyone, it's me.
Lemon.

I've been having random memories of this clan, but not when it was "GEN". No, back when it was "FBI" or "Force By Intelligence". It sounds stupid but thinking about those words sends echoes of nostalgia throughout my body. They really take me back. Back to a time much simpler than now. Back when we would all wake up relatively at the same time, grab our psps, boot up Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron, and play together like good friends. I miss those days so much, you have no idea. I miss being in the xat typing away messages to one another while playing RS. I miss training and practicing for big upcoming clan wars. I miss being undefeated. I miss the hackers, the ic glitchers, the moders. I miss those undefeated players, the legends they were. You were lucky if you even got one hit on them. I miss the competition, the adrenaline, the excitement, the good times, the bad times.

I miss it all.

I miss you all.

I miss FBI/GEN, and I hope you have been doing well.
If you remember me and want to talk, my email is zombielemonz.mc@gmail.com
If you have steam, I'm Lemon BeeKeeper
If you have a ps4, I'm ZombieLemons_

I hope we pick up where we all left off. I wish I could revisit those sweet, sweet memories.
Back to top Go down
Peter575
Forum Member
Peter575

If you are reading this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you are reading this...   If you are reading this... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 6:04 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation Gaming :: Next [Gen]eration Gaming :: Introductions-
Jump to: